If you have not given up plastic bag for your own reusable bags yet, no worries, you can still make a difference! Recycle them! How? Well, there are many ways you can recycle plastic bags. We have listed a few to get you started. Use your imagination!
21 Ideas for Recycling Plastic bags:
* for filler when sending packages or when you want to store fragile items.
* use old plastic bags for liners in your bathroom or office trash can.
* to pick pet waste.
* use them as baby bib.
* arts and crafts. (off site link)
* reuse plastic bags over and over when you grocery shop.
* store wet bathing suits in them when at the pool or beach.
* dispose of dirty diapers when out and about.
* put hubbies lunch in them instead of a lunchbox.
* litter box liners.
* use plastic bags instead of Ziploc bags when possible.
* store holiday items in them.
* as a cap when giving yourself a hot oil treatment.
* make a kite with your kids.
* as a toiletry bag when traveling.
* shred and cut them to make plastic bag confetti.
* use them as gloves when cleaning.
* have your kids put them over their shoes when playing in the snow to keep shoes dry.
* cut them in to big squares and let your children finger paint with them. (under supervision, of course)
* send them to the recycle bin at your neighborhood grocery store.
* or…avoid using plastic bags all together and REALLY make a difference!
This is just small list to get you started. There are MANY ways that you can recycle and reuse plastic bags. You can also Google “recycle plastic bag ideas” and you will find tons more