If you are a homeowner grappling with the nuances of bathroom design, your enormous experience is enough to tell you that these very functional and fashionable designs don’t exactly fade off your radar that easily. While it’s hard to resist the hypnotic power of a classic retro design, a country design too make sure that it gets the pound of flesh that it deserves.
But if there is one singularly scintillating design that manages to win brownie points in every calculus it just has to be a contemporary bathroom design. Warm, inviting and blessed with a seductively intense passion, it has an aura that cannot be dated with time. Needless to say, when it makes a stylish entry into your home, the resale value of your property is sure to zoom north.
Make A Style Statement
So what is a contemporary design for the bathroom all about? Does it bear allegiance to sleek, delectable contours or do geometric shapes burnish the enduring mystique of the design? Whatever it is, your inscrutable affinity for it is really beyond reproach.
Here are a few more fascinating insights into this awe-inspiring design style:
- Whether flooring, mirrors or storage cabinets, the presence of neat, straight and uncomplicated lines is unmistakable.
- The soul-stirring combination of shimmering metallic tones like gold and silver and a glowing color scheme with a cauldron of both warm and subtle shades creates an air of peace and harmony.
- Cabinets, fittings and fixtures are simple yet cannot exactly be straitjacketed in stereotypes.
- There is an earnest attempt to embellish the space with accessories, but they act as only adjuncts to the place, and never really hog the limelight.
New Ways For That ‘It’ Look
If you are woefully starved for bright ideas to create a contemporary styled bathroom, here are a few simple tricks that could put your bathroom design firmly in the saddle:
- Let dark and bold colors highlight the innate personality of the bathroom. Here, less is definitely more, so every minute detail is designed in a manner that elicits piquant reactions from onlookers.
- This design also helps you make a departure from the norm and gives you the freedom to be as wild and whacky as possible. So vibrant colors, queer shapes and unique fixtures take centre stage.
- Intricately layered walls plastered with a plethora of patterns cause quite a stir.
- Throw in a chic and trendy towel rack and drench the space in a new coat of paint, and watch the glam factor reach dizzying heights.